Any QUOC product is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects of quality at the time of delivery for a period of one year from the date of purchase. During the warranty period, and upon proof of purchase, the product will be replaced with the same or a similar item. To obtain any warranty service please visit the Warranty page on the QUOC website. There will be no parts or labor charge to you for valid warranty services.
The customer shall NOT have any claim under this warranty for repair or adjustment expenses if:
1. The issue is caused by improper, rough or careless treatment.
2. The issue is caused by a fire or other natural calamity.
3. The issue is caused by not storing the shoes responsibly i.e leaving the shoes out in direct sunlight, storing the shoes in high or very low temperatures etc.
4. The issue is caused by improper repair or adjustment made by anyone other than QUOC.
5. The proof of purchase is not presented when requesting service.
6. The warranty period has expired.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org